[ANN] RenderX XEPWIN 1.2 is released

  • Alexander Peshkov
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      Dear list subscribers,

      we are pleased to announce that a new version of XEPWIN 1.2 is
      released. Free download of trial version is available from

      http://www.renderx.net/Content/download/getbuy.cgi

      In this version we offer a set of new features and improvements:

      1. Included a new revision of XEPCOM component that allows easy use of
      RenderX XEP formatter engine in any COM-enabled environment:

      - XSLT transformations are now performed by MSXML 4.0;

      - added two new program samples that shows how to integrate XEPCOM
      component into the client application (in C++ and VBScript).

      2. Added WordML2FO stylesheets. With these stylesheets it is possible
      to automatically transform Word documents (in their XML representation)
      into XSL-FO and then render them into PDF or PostScript using ActiXEP.

      3. XEP intermediate format is made available. It allows interested
      developers to performs all kinds of post-processing of the rendered
      documents.

      Best regards,
      Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@...
      RenderX