[ANN] RenderX XEPWIN 1.2 is released
- Dear list subscribers,
we are pleased to announce that a new version of XEPWIN 1.2 is
released. Free download of trial version is available from
In this version we offer a set of new features and improvements:
1. Included a new revision of XEPCOM component that allows easy use of
RenderX XEP formatter engine in any COM-enabled environment:
- XSLT transformations are now performed by MSXML 4.0;
- added two new program samples that shows how to integrate XEPCOM
component into the client application (in C++ and VBScript).
2. Added WordML2FO stylesheets. With these stylesheets it is possible
to automatically transform Word documents (in their XML representation)
into XSL-FO and then render them into PDF or PostScript using ActiXEP.
3. XEP intermediate format is made available. It allows interested
developers to performs all kinds of post-processing of the rendered
Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@...