Re: [XSL-FO] current month and year in the footer

  • Peter B. West
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2005
      This may be possible if the format of "fields" in RTF is known. I don't
      know it, but it is common in word processing documents to have
      dynamically updated fields for things like the page number. They are
      presumably stored in a particular format in the file, If you can
      reproduce the data and format of that field in your RTF output, it
      should work.

      Peter