Re: [XSL-FO] Re: Vertical Line

  • J.Pietschmann
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2005
      bg34342002 wrote:
      > Ken, when I try your example I get the following error:
      > background-position-horizontal="center" not yet implemented.

      That's because the background-position-horizontal property
      isn't implemented in FOP. BTW assuming everybody can figure
      out processor specific problems without you mentioning the
      processor is, in general, not very effective.

      Hints for solving your problem: just omit the unimplemented
      properties and use an image which is as large as the whole body
      region. If you use a bitmat image, this will probably bloat
      your final document, but you can also try to usee an SVG.
      Further hints can be gleaned from the web site and the mailing
      list archives.

      J.Pietschmann