table height issues

  • MasConejos
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005
      In my fo documents, I have several flows, each consisting of a single

      <fo:table height="100%">

      which will then contain all my data. (rendering nuclear procedures,
      using the tables to enforce very strict formatting and page layout)

      Whenever I render a pdf, if the table spand multiple pages, all pages
      but the last will span the full height of the page; the last page will
      only be as long as the content on that page. If the table is only one
      page, it will only be as long as the content on that page.

      My question:

      Is this the correct behavior for the xsl-fo spec, for the way I have
      specified the table, or is my formatter (Ibex, www.xmlpdf.com) not
      redering correctly?

      If the formatter is rendering correctly, what do I need to change to
      make the table always span the entire page?

      Also if anyone can reccomend a good reference book for advanced xsl-fo
      (something that makes more sense and is easier to read than the w3c
      specification, and not an introductory book, unless its really really
      good) I would appreciate it.

      thanks

      --zack