Re: Convert my FO to HTML

  • virgul4u
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 28 5:44 AM

      Sorry but with "my fo" when I make the transformation with the xsl
      from RenderX that make me an incorrect output(it's more correct so
      I'm agree). Would you like that I send to you for see the result? I
      have a lot of two table in one big table and with your fo the colums
      are not respected!

      It's possibly because I make my fo for fop and not for RenderX. For
      another fo it's possible that make a beautiful output. but in my
      last post I have write: "that make me"

      So I have make the choice to make another xsl for my html output
      because I don't have time to modify the xsl from renderX.

      Another program exist but you need a license(it's not free I'm
      agree) and that make exactly what you have in the Fo it's www.x-
      Forms.de but for the moment the html is a little big for me (only
      for me and me application)

      Sorry for have make you hangry it's was not my goal!!!
      It's was only for explain my case. And my english is not very good
      and I possibly don't use the correct word for explain me.

      ++

      Thierry

      P.S. Christian see in your mailbox

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@c...> wrote:
      > At 2005-04-27 06:31 +0000, virgul4u wrote:
      > >I have seen that Renderx has made a free XSL but that make me an
      > >horrible output!!!
      >
      > How would you characterize "horrible"?
      >
      > I've successfully used this stylesheet in the Universal Business
      Language
      > (UBL) stylesheets available free from our web site.
      >
      > I'm successfully deploying this stylesheet at a customer site in
      production
      > on thousands of desktops, and the results are far from horrible.
      >
      > I very much appreciate having this stylesheet from RenderX
      available to use
      > ... it is a real asset.
      >
      > I think users considering FO to HTML should try the stylesheet
      with their
      > choice of XSL-FO they are creating and make their own judgement
      about
      > "horrible".
      >
      > >Are an another program to do that or I'm obligate to write an new
      XSLT?