Premature end of file

  • kittyjonk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2005
      Hi all,

      When I use FOP 0.20.5 for rendering my files, this is wat cmd shows:

      [INFO]building formatting object tree
      [INFO]setting up fonts
      [INFO]Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer
      [ERROR]Premature end of file.

      Does anyone know what goes wrong here?

      The funny thing is that when I process the same files in Cooktop or
      in Architag XRay I get a flawless result.

      Thanks to anyone who'll respond!

      Kitty