Re: XSL-FO Editor

  • napido2012
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2005
      Hello Anjan,

      have a look at XSLfast, you´ll find a free trial at:
      http://www.xslfast.com

      greetings,
      Gerd Napieraj

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, Anjan Datta <anjand_3@y...> wrote:
      > Hi All
      >
      > I am new into XSL:FO
      > Can anyone suggest a good editor for xsl:fo
      > which I can download free and toy with it.
      >
      > Thanks in advance
      >
      > Anjan

      > Make Yahoo! your home page
      > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Dave Pawson
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 15, 2005
        On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 10:05 +0000, napido2012 wrote:

        > Hello Anjan,
        >
        > have a look at XSLfast, you´ll find a free trial at:
        > http://www.xslfast.com
        >
        > greetings,
        > Gerd Napieraj
        >

        > --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, Anjan Datta <anjand_3@y...> wrote:
        > > Hi All
        > >
        > > I am new into XSL:FO
        > > Can anyone suggest a good editor for xsl:fo
        > > which I can download free and toy with it.

        Any xml editor will work with fo.

        Once you become familiar, you should be using XSLT
        to get from XML to XSL-FO.

        So you don't need an fo editor.

        Any syntax directed editor will benefit from the Schema's provided
        by Renderx which help with good syntax.

        Dave Pawson
        XSLT + Docbook FAQ
        http://www.dpawson.co.uk