Printing PDFs?

  • cbireddy
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2005
      Hi!

      After rendering the FO to a PDF; I need to print it. Some of them are
      printed on checks. So print these on a ChecksDoc paper in simplex
      mode. Rest are printed on white paper in duplex. Can some one point me
      how I can do this? What steps do I need to do? Any tools or
      software/driver to achieve this will be of great help.

      Thanks for your help in advance.

      -Thanks
      Chak.
    • Glen Mazza
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14, 2005
        http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-03-2005/jw-0328-xmlprinting.html

        --- cbireddy <cbireddy@...> wrote:

        > Hi!
        >
        > After rendering the FO to a PDF; I need to print it.
        > Some of them are
        > printed on checks. So print these on a ChecksDoc
        > paper in simplex
        > mode. Rest are printed on white paper in duplex. Can
        > some one point me
        > how I can do this? What steps do I need to do? Any
        > tools or
        > software/driver to achieve this will be of great
        > help.
        >
        > Thanks for your help in advance.
        >
        > -Thanks
        > Chak.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • cbireddy
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14, 2005
          Hi!

          Thanks for the link. But what I am looking at is capability to print
          PDF from a printer with different paper trays or bins. Check on
          ChecksDoc paper and rest on white paper with duplex.

          -thanks
          Chak

          --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, Glen Mazza <grm7793@y...> wrote:

          > http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-03-2005/jw-0328-xmlprinting.html
          >
          > --- cbireddy <cbireddy@y...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Hi!
          > >
          > > After rendering the FO to a PDF; I need to print it.
          > > Some of them are
          > > printed on checks. So print these on a ChecksDoc
          > > paper in simplex
          > > mode. Rest are printed on white paper in duplex. Can
          > > some one point me
          > > how I can do this? What steps do I need to do? Any
          > > tools or
          > > software/driver to achieve this will be of great
          > > help.
          > >
          > > Thanks for your help in advance.
          > >
          > > -Thanks
          > > Chak.
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Sivakumar Shanmugasundaram
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2005
            Hello cbireddy
            tell me what do u want to do exactly.,
            do u want to generate pcl and print it in a simplex and duplex format.
            mail me to rajeshkumar.s@...