Re: [XSL-FO] Re: Error message in FOP

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 6, 2005
      virgul4u wrote:

      > Thanks for your answer I understand I try to genenrate a 100 page
      > pdf so I understand now
      >
      > With the -Xmx512m that work !!! Thanks Chris

      <snip/>

      > Chris can you give me the link of the fop's website for optimising

      There are some tips on how to reduce FOP's memory consumption here:

      http://xml.apache.org/fop/running.html#memory

      Chris
    • virgul4u
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 6, 2005

        That work it's great! thanks all

        I have know another probleme I wan't to make this transformation with
        a webservice .net

        so I have found a class called nfop but know I don't know where I can
        add the commutator -Xmx512m? Has anybody an idea?

        Or Can I use the fop.bat with my webservice or is it impossible?

        Thanks for your ideas

        ++

        Thierry