Re: Error message in FOP

  • virgul4u
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 6 8:19 AM
      Thanks for your answer I understand I try to genenrate a 100 page
      pdf so I understand now

      With the -Xmx512m that work !!! Thanks Chris

      Chris Bowditch wrote:
      This along with suggestions on optimising the
      > stylesheet are discussed on FOP's website in the link I posted
      previously.

      > Chris

      Chris can you give me the link of the fop's website for optimising

      Chris you are my god!!

      ++

      Thierry
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 6 8:43 AM
        virgul4u wrote:

        > Thanks for your answer I understand I try to genenrate a 100 page
        > pdf so I understand now
        >
        > With the -Xmx512m that work !!! Thanks Chris

        <snip/>

        > Chris can you give me the link of the fop's website for optimising

        There are some tips on how to reduce FOP's memory consumption here:

        http://xml.apache.org/fop/running.html#memory

        Chris
      • virgul4u
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 6 11:09 PM
          Hi,

          That work it's great! thanks all

          I have know another probleme I wan't to make this transformation with
          a webservice .net

          so I have found a class called nfop but know I don't know where I can
          add the commutator -Xmx512m? Has anybody an idea?

          Or Can I use the fop.bat with my webservice or is it impossible?

          Thanks for your ideas

          ++

          Thierry