Announce: Xinc 2.0 release is available
- Lunasil Ltd. is pleased to announce the release of Xinc 2.0.
New Features include:
- Support for auto table layout. This feature causes Xinc to
choose the optimum width for each column in a table based
on it's content.
- TIFF, PBM, PGM and PPM image formats are now supported.
- New Zip and Tar packages allow Xinc to be setup and used
on any Java enabled platform including Linux and Solaris.
- Documents may now be rendered directly to a printer using
the java API or the command line tool.
- A variety of block-container, inline-container and table
bugs are fixed.
- A royalty-free OEM license is available for a cost of 2500 USD.
For more information or to download a trial version, please
visit our website at http://www.lunasil.com