XSL Formatter -- DPI Resolution of PDF

  • Umer Rashid
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4 5:59 AM
      Thanks Tokushige Kobayashi for your help!

      I have one more question for you. What is the default DPI resolution
      of PDF generated using XSL Formatter? How can I assign it my own
      value? I have searched Online Manual of XSL Formatter and but am unable
      to found any information there.
    • tokukobayashi2002
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5 6:03 PM
        I am sorry to be late, but I can not understand what
        you mean by the DPI resolution of PDF.

        PDF file consists from commands, it is a kind of vector format.
        DPI may not be relevant.

        Best regards,

        Tokushige Kobayashi

        --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "Umer Rashid" <umer_rashid@y...> wrote:

        > Thanks Tokushige Kobayashi for your help!
        >
        > I have one more question for you. What is the default DPI
        resolution
        > of PDF generated using XSL Formatter? How can I assign it my own
        > value? I have searched Online Manual of XSL Formatter and but am
        unable
        > to found any information there.

        -- Antenna House, Inc.
        E-mail koba@...