Re: White Strip at Top of PDF

  • Umer Rashid
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2005
      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "tokukobayashi2002" <koba@a...> wrote:

      > Our engineer also pointed that:
      >
      > A graphic is placed on top of a baseline, as a result
      > there remains a space under the baseline.
      >
      > Please specify font-size="0", too.
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      > Tokushige Kobayashi

      Thanks a lot for your kind help. It works now.

      Regards,
      Umer
    • Umer Rashid
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2005
        Thanks Tokushige Kobayashi for your help!

        I have one more question for you. What is the default DPI resolution
        of PDF generated using XSL Formatter? How can I assign it my own
        value? I have searched Online Manual of XSL Formatter and but am unable
        to found any information there.
      • tokukobayashi2002
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2005
          I am sorry to be late, but I can not understand what
          you mean by the DPI resolution of PDF.

          PDF file consists from commands, it is a kind of vector format.
          DPI may not be relevant.

          Best regards,

          Tokushige Kobayashi

          --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "Umer Rashid" <umer_rashid@y...> wrote:

          > Thanks Tokushige Kobayashi for your help!
          >
          > I have one more question for you. What is the default DPI
          resolution
          > of PDF generated using XSL Formatter? How can I assign it my own
          > value? I have searched Online Manual of XSL Formatter and but am
          unable
          > to found any information there.

          -- Antenna House, Inc.
          E-mail koba@...