Re: footer on the last page

  • virgul4u
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 31, 2005
      Thanks for your help!

      I'm french so he has possibly in your explanation that I have don't
      understand but:

      My footer is in xsl-region-after and pmy pdf is very variable.
      if I have a u Id for my marker I don't know Which table is in the
      first, the second,...page the only things that I know is which table
      is the last.

      In my case I don't know how to do with your explanation? Could you
      please explain me a little bit more?

      Thanks for your interest and your help, too!!!

      Thierry Coita