[jfor] NullPointerException & other probs

  • Andreas Jung
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005

      I am trying to use jfor. I am trying to produce RTF from HTML files. On
      problem is that
      FO files created with css2xslfo can not be converted by jfor because it
      does not recognize
      attributes like margin-right="25mm - 10 mm" and on the other hand it
      crashes with a NullPointerException
      when converting FO files created by html2fo. Is jfor *somehow* usable or is
      it just a piece of crap
      (sorry for being rude :-))?

      Regards,
      Andreas