Re: fo:page-number

  • virgul4u
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 29, 2005
      Thanks for all your answer that's great!

      I work for (not in) the swiss administration and the old pdf make with
      pcl5 has this on it. So the question is :

      Is it possible to do the same things?

      I have dicuss with my boss and we have taken the decision to not do
      that because it's unnecessary!!!

      Thanks one more time
      Excuse me Ken for have doubt of your answer but I want to be sure!

      ++

      Thierry