Producing PDF/RTF from XHTML

  • Andreas Jung
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2005

      I am currently evaluating XSL-FO as solution to produce PDF and RTF from
      XHTML on Windows and Linux.
      I succeeded in converting XHTML to XSL-FO using csstoxslfo and to produce
      PDF using Xinc and RTF using
      FO converter from XMLMind. jfor for producing RTF seems to be a dead
      project. So currently I have to deal
      with three different programs and three different licenses. Anyone with
      experiences in this field? I also
      read about the Altova products but I have no clue about their XSL-FO
      functionality.

      Any hint is highly appreciated.
      Andreas Jung