Avoid page break inside the group of blocks

  • virgul4u
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2005

      I have a big probleme how to Avoid page break inside the group of
      blocks?

      I have read one xslfo-zone.com this:

      Apache FOP: Failed to keep blocks together. Sample goal is not
      achieved.

      Is there any way to do that without keep-together?

      If not, I need to have keep-together what I can do? Change the
      formatter but which use?

      It's argue me because yet I have do a lot of things in my pdf and If
      I have to change the formatter what is the best?

      Thanks for all your answer

      Thierry
    • virgul4u
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
        I so happy today,

        I've found a way who keep-together is implemented in FOP!!! Yes I
        say FOP from Apache.

        it's on the:

        Table-row: so I if you wan't to use keep-together use table(one
        column, one row) like block

        It's so marvellous

        lalalalalalalala...

        Thierry

        "I've found a way, I've found a way..." REM the best group in the
        world