Configuring Font Information

  • Lenin Kannan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2005
      Need Help.

      Can anyone give some example for configuring the font information to
      render entities of different glyphs.

      We have some entities like Aacute, barwed etc., and each of these
      entities are supported by different fonts like Arial Unicode MS, Times
      New Roman etc.,. So it is not possible for us to have multiple fonts
      pointing towards one single entiy.
      Thereby we need a way to configure the font information.