Re: [XSL-FO] Dynamic output

  • J.Pietschmann
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22 11:22 AM
      cbireddy wrote:
      > I have a question. I need to put tic marks on a page based on the
      > total number of pages in the final document.

      A one-pass, but quite convoluted solution is to use a custom font
      for printing the last page number into the start region. If you
      have to print the the page number somewhere else in the usual
      decimal format, this is hard (but not quite impossible) to get
      working for more than nine pages, of course.

      I'd suggest a multipass solution.

      J.Pietschmann