Re: [XSL-FO] one table on two columns on the same lines

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2005
      virgul4u wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I begin with XSL-FO and I have to do a very hard things.
      > My idea is that :
      > I wan't to have one table separate in two on the same line
      > Like this:
      >
      > Num Title Description Num Title Description
      > 1 Albert blabla 3 Mike blabla
      > 2 David blabla 4 Enrique blabla

      Have you considered using a two column layout? I suggest you create a two
      column flow, and place a 3 column table inside the flow. When the table splits
      across the column it should be balanced correctly if you place a <fo:block
      span="all"/> after the table, and you are using a Formatter that properly
      implements column balancing.

      <snip/>

      Chris
    • Coble, Ralene
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 22, 2005
        What the heck is this? I think you have my email by mistake.

        Ralene Coble
        Coordinator II
        Residency/Fellowship Programs
        Department of Radiology
        (409) 747-2849
        rcoble@...

        > I begin with XSL-FO and I have to do a very hard things.
        > My idea is that :
        > I wan't to have one table separate in two on the same line
        > Like this:
        >
        > Num Title Description Num Title Description
        > 1 Albert blabla 3 Mike blabla
        > 2 David blabla 4 Enrique blabla

        Have you considered using a two column layout? I suggest you create a
        two
        column flow, and place a 3 column table inside the flow. When the table
        splits
        across the column it should be balanced correctly if you place a
        <fo:block
        span="all"/> after the table, and you are using a Formatter that
        properly
        implements column balancing.

        <snip/>

        Chris

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • virgul4u
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 23, 2005
          Thanks for your ansswer I wan't to try if that work

          ++

          Thierry