[ADMIN] Looking for a co-moderator

  • andrewwatt2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2005
      Increasingly over the last several months it has been difficult to
      find time to approve applications for membership. So, I would like to
      find a co-moderator who would take on that task.

      It should only take a few minutes a day which ... for the moment and
      for some time to come ... I don't routinely have.

      That has resulted in delays in approving applications for group
      membership. For which I apologise to those affected. It was compounded
      recently by my email on this address bouncing and perhaps some
      applications being lost in the ether.

      I want to keep the chances of the group being spammed again as low as
      possible so would want to keep new applicants subject to human
      approval. Only today there was another attempt to subscribe this list
      to another mailing list ... with the potential for circular posts and
      the torrent of posts that can bring.

      I would like someone known to and trusted by list members ...
      preferably that I know too.

      Are there any volunteers to help make the list work more smoothly for
      applicants to join? Please reply to this thread.

      Thanks

      Andrew Watt
      XSL-FO List Owner
    • LuzErez
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2005
        If it is not more then several minutes a day its OK with me.

        Best Regards

        Luz Erez
        Email: Luz@...
        Web: www.ErezSoft.com