Re: [XSL-FO] Numbered List to Table with FO

  • Glen Mazza
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2005
      Rob, looking at your document, you appear to be an
      *excellent* candidate to switch to Docbook XML. You
      don't have to bother with printing "Step 1.1.1", etc.,
      (numbering is all automatic) in your input XML;
      further, there are already (customizable) Docbook
      XSL/HTML stylesheets available for you to have
      everything look nicely.

      Here's the OASIS MLs[1], User Guides[2][3], and
      Wiki[4] for Docbook.

      Glen

      [1]
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=docbook