FOP: info and warning messages

  • Fournier,Danny [NCR]
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9 11:29 AM
      I have the following messages:

      [INFO] area contents overflows area in line A
      [WARNING] Sum of fixed column widths 116219 greater than maximum
      specified IPD 113385
      [INFO] area contents overflows area in line B
      [WARNING] Sum of fixed column widths 116219 greater than maximum
      specified IPD 113385
      [INFO] area contents overflows area in line C
      [WARNING] Sum of fixed column widths 116219 greater than maximum
      specified IPD 113385

      How does one go about debugging these? My PDF works, but for the sake of
      being optimal :)

      Dan
    • Christian Brugeron
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9 1:30 PM
        You have tables smaller that the total column widths.

        HTH

        CB