Restrict content to one PDF page?

  • ix_ix2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2005

      I am using Apache FOP to do the PDF generation from FO files.

      As the title suggests, how can I restrict content to one PDF page?

      Say, I got some content that would span across two pages. I prefer the
      content to be re-sized down to fit one page or simply cut off the
      overflow of content.

      Remember, any answers must relate to Apache FOP not other formatters
      as some implementations are not available in FOP yet.

      Thanks,
      Martin