Re: [XSL-FO] Border Question

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2005
      At 2005-02-20 00:54 +0000, zahaby wrote:
      >I have this :
      >when I am trying this :
      >the border doesnt appear ; how can i solve this ?
      >I would like to make a page border

      You will have to check the documentation for your XSL-FO engine to see if
      this is available from your vendor as an extension.

      XSL-FO 1.0 Section 6.4.12 states "In version 1.0 of this Recommendation,
      the values of the padding and border-width traits must be 0" and that "The
      main-reference-area has no padding, border, or space associated with it."

      The work-around I use is to create a graphic of the border and put the
      graphic as the page background. This usually means putting four parts of
      the border image into the four perimeter areas so that you can work with
      your total body area.

      I hope this helps.