[ANN] XSLfast 2.0 beta available

  • napido2012
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2005
      jCatalog Software AG announces the availability of XSLfast 2.0 beta

      We are pleased to announce the availability of the 2.0 beta of
      XSLfast.

      XSLfast is the market leading graphical editor for XSL documents.
      Since the Year 2000 we have
      provided worldwide customers with our easy-to-use Design and
      Authoring tool for XSL:FO.
      Our latest release, version 2.0, will be a major upgrade that
      provides a simplified user interface, improved performance and many
      new features. Examples of the areas we have improved include:

      - working with tables has been simplified
      - multiple pages and reusable layouts can now be integrated in one
      template
      - table rows and table cells can be given a background image
      - you can now organize different layers and sort your components
      within them
      - attributes contained in XML files are now shown in the XML
      structure window
      - the contents of XML nodes can now be displayed as a list, with
      different
      kinds of lists
      - and many more!

      Please download your free evaluation copy at
      http://www.xslfast.com

      With best regards
      Gerd Napieraj