RE: [XSL-FO] XSLT for transforming xsl-fo outputfile to Excel

  • LuzErez
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2005
      U better use DOM to read the XSL-FO ( Its a XML file - set
      xmlDoc=CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM") ) and use office automation
      to write the data ...

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2005
        You could use Andy Kahn's JExcel API to create an Excel Document out
        of the Parsed XSL-FO file. You can download the API from this site:
        http://www.andykhan.com/. You would still need to load the Document,
        parse it, Create an Excel Workbook and add the content.

        Hope this helps.