Sample Codes

  • jeb501@sanmargroup.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2005
      Hi All,

      Where can I Find sample codes for creating Invoice like forms using XSL-FO

      Regards
      Eugene
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2005
        At 2005-02-14 09:03 +0530, jeb501@... wrote:
        >Where can I Find sample codes for creating Invoice like forms using XSL-FO

        I've created a set of detailed XSL-FO stylesheets for the United Nations
        Layout Key[1] presentation of instances of the eight business document
        types of the Universal Business Language (UBL)[2], including an
        invoice[3]. The stylesheets available from Crane Softwrights follow the
        formatting specifications[4] that were created by the UBL subcommittee that
        I chaired. All of us on the committee hope that there will be other
        commercial and non-commercial implementations of presentations of these
        formatting specifications, including stylesheet-based implementations.

        Go to the "Free resources" section linked from the right edge of our
        corporate home page noted in my trailer below, and it is listed as the
        first section on that page.

        I hope this helps.

        [1] - http://www.unece.org/cefact/recommendations/rec_index.htm
        [2] - http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/cd-UBL-1.0/