Re: [XSL-FO] Double Sided

  • Sivakumar Shanmugasundaram
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2005
      Hi christie,
      Ya, there is a way to print the pcl generated by FOP without using printer properties..
      Please find attached with this e-mail the documents regarding ur issue.
      hope it will do the needful for u.
      Feel free to mail me at rajeshkumar.s@...
      regards
      rajeshkumarr.s

      CHRISTIE HOLLIS <christiehollis@...> wrote:
      Thanks for your reply.

      I suppose I should have mentioned I am quite new at this. What is a page
      device dictionary? Also, I am using Apache FOP, is there any PI's or
      extension funstion's that Apache FOP can use to accomplish the double sided
      print?

      Thanks