A problem about keeping a whole table in a single page without overflowing it to the footer region...

  • sudip roychaudhury
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2005
      Hi!
      I am a user of "fo".I am facing some problem.Problem is I have created a table ,in the table level i have used the attribute keep-together="always".Also in table-row level,I have used keep-with-next="always",excluding the last row.Because i have to keep the table on a single page.But the problem is the table is overwriting on the page footer when I am giving some particular "space-before" value of this table like 50mm;for this particular value it is creating problem,but for all other values it is okay.
      Plz. give me some solution immediately.
      Regards,
      Sudip