Re: XSLFormatter, Fonts and W2K Server

  • tokukobayashi2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2005
      Hello,

      Windows may replace a font family when it can not find the
      specified font family in its Windows font folder.

      Did you check if there is the specifed font in XSL-FO ?

      Anyway you are recommended to send your question to
      support@....

      Best regards,

      Tokushige Kobayashi

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "jwinkle007" <jwinkle007@y...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > We have XSLFormatter 2.5.6 installed on a Win2K server. We have
      > noticed that when we try to generate a PDF the FO file is displayed
      > with the proper TrueType fonts, but when the PDF is generated
      another
      > font has been substituted, i.e. Courier.
      >
      > We had originally thought that the problem might have been that
      > XSLFormatter was installed on a different drive than the fonts, but
      > I've since installed it on the C drive with the fonts. This did
      not
      > fix the problem.
      >
      > The strange thing is I can install XSLFormatter on my laptop with
      > Win2K Pro and have no problems. The PDF that's generated has the
      > correct fonts. Has anyone seen this before? Any suggestions?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Jonathan

      -- Antenna House, Inc.
      E-mail koba@...