Re: [XSL-FO] Re: FOP and Heberew

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2005
      luzerez wrote:

      > Thank you for the answer. I am looking for a license free solution.
      > As I read FOP support Heberw. Do you know for sure it doesn't ?

      FOP doesnt support different writing modes, bidi, or reference orientation.
      However you can still get Hebrew glyphs to appear by using an appropriate
      custom font. The most likely reason you see ## in the output is because you
      havent registered a custom font. See [1] for information on how to set up
      custom fonts in FOP.

      Chris

      [1] http://xml.apache.org/fop/fonts.html#custom
    • Altsoft Xml2PDF
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2005
        Altsoft Xml2PDF also supports Hebrew. See fo:bidi-override for
        additional details.

        Best Regards,
        Altsoft Team
        http://alt-soft.com/