Re: out of memory error when publ. large files

  • neuggs@concentric.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16 4:30 AM
      Hi Ronald,

      I'm not an FOP expert, but I have followed the developer's list for
      some time. 100 pages isn't a very large output so your problem seems
      odd to me.

      The best suggestion I can make is to submit your question to the FOP
      development list:

      Check out http://xml.apache.org/fop/involved.html for information on
      the FO list and the FO list archive.

      Regards,