Re: [XSL-FO] Crop marks and Bleed

  • Alexander Peshkov
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
      Hello Ganesh,

      Yes, there is. Take a look at RenderX XEP prepress support:
      http://www.renderx.net/Content/support/xep/reference.html#Prepress_Support

      Best regards,
      Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@...
      RenderX

      GBNII> Dear All,

      GBNII> Is any way to get the crop marks and bleed in the PDF generated from XSL-FO

      GBNII> Regards,
      GBNII> Ganesh

      GBNII> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

      GBNII> Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Christian Loock
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2005
        Hi everybody,

        once again I'm having a little Problem using FOP. I'm
        using the fo:character entity to render the special
        chars „ and “ like in the following example:

        <fo:character character="„"/>Ort<fo:character
        character="“"/>

        FOP renders this like following:

        sometext„ Ort“

        The „ sticks together with the following text and
        after it there is some whitespace which is not in thge
        xml sourcecode.

        I tried disabling kerning in the userconfig and the
        font metrics file but it didnt work out. Do you have
        any ideas how to handle this "bug"?

        Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 250MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de
      • W. Eliot Kimber
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 3, 2005
          Christian Loock wrote:

          > Hi everybody,
          >
          > once again I'm having a little Problem using FOP. I'm
          > using the fo:character entity to render the special
          > chars „ and “ like in the following example:
          >
          > <fo:character character="„"/>Ort<fo:character
          > character="“"/>

          There's no need (or should be no need) to use fo:character in this
          case--it's equivalent to just having the character there as literal
          data. You would only need fo:character if you wanted to apply specific
          properties to just that character. Eliminating the fo:character markup
          would eliminate any chance of unwanted whitespace being introduced.

          Cheers,

          Eliot
          --
          W. Eliot Kimber