Resultant fo file does not contain attributes mentioned in fo:root

  • Prashant Gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2004
      Hello Everyone,
      I am generating a .fo file using Xalan XSLT processor. In my transform(XSL
      file), I am writing
      <xsl:template match="package">

      <fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"
      xmlns:fox="http://xml.apache.org/fop/extensions">

      </fo:root>

      </xsl:template>

      But in the generated fo file , I don't get the namespace attributes
      ...namely

      xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"
      xmlns:fox=http://xml.apache.org/fop/extensions

      I just get <fo:root> blah blah blah </fo:root>

      I need those namespace attributes in the <fo:root> to appear.
      Can somebody help me out on this one?

      Thanks & Regards,
      Prashant