Implementing and

  • chiru11
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8 8:52 AM
      Hi,

      I am having problems using <rx:outline> and <rx:bookmark> even though
      I am using xep 4.0 and added
      xmlns:rx="http://www.renderx.com/XSL/Extensions" to xsl:stylesheet.
      When I try to run the transformation the <rx:outline> is not being
      recognized and here is the error I am getting.

      document [system-id file:/C:/Program Files/RenderX/XEP/test.xml]

      [error] Unknown extension element; SystemID: file:/C:/Program
      Files/RenderX/XEP/ps1.xsl; Line#: 316; Column#: -1

      [error] formatting failed

      [error] javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Unknown extension
      element

      Can any body please.

      Thanks
      Chiru
    • Alexander Peshkov
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9 3:24 AM
        Hello Chiru,

        This error comes from XSLT engine, not from the XEP. It means that
        something wrong with your XSLT stylesheet - transformer has
        encountered some unknown element that it believes is an XSLT
        extension. The "rx:" elements must be put into the resulting XSL-FO,
        not interpreted by XSLT engine.

        Best regards,
        Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@...
        RenderX

        c> Hi,

        c> I am having problems using <rx:outline> and <rx:bookmark> even though
        c> I am using xep 4.0 and added
        c> xmlns:rx="http://www.renderx.com/XSL/Extensions" to xsl:stylesheet.
        c> When I try to run the transformation the <rx:outline> is not being
        c> recognized and here is the error I am getting.

        c> document [system-id file:/C:/Program Files/RenderX/XEP/test.xml]

        c> [error] Unknown extension element; SystemID: file:/C:/Program
        c> Files/RenderX/XEP/ps1.xsl; Line#: 316; Column#: -1

        c> [error] formatting failed

        c> [error] javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Unknown extension
        c> element

        c> Can any body please.

        c> Thanks
        c> Chiru