xsl-fo

  • soenaylynn@khitpyaing.org
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
      Dear...
      Thank you.

      Regards,
      SNL.
    • Ranjan K. Baisak
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2004
        I am using following code snippet to display page
        number in my xsl-fo
        <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">
        <fo:block font-family="Helvetica" font-size="10pt"
        text-align="center">
        Page <fo:page-number />
        </fo:block>
        </fo:static-content>

        But this does not seem to work when I generate pdf
        using xalan fo.
        I am kinda of newbi in xsl-fo.
        My objective is to display at bottom of the each of
        "page n of m" where n is current page number of m is
        total page number.
        Any help would be appreciated.

        regards,
        Ranjan

        The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
        http://my.yahoo.com
      • Victor Vishnyakov
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2004
          Add

          page <fo:page-number/> of <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="theEnd"/>

          to your fo:static-content and add

          <fo:block id="theEnd"/>

          to the end of your document. See "6.6.10. fo:page-number" and "6.6.11.
          fo:page-number-citation" for the details.

          Regards,
          Victor Vishnyakov

        • Ranjan K. Baisak
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2004
            Victor,
            I added <fo:page-sequence master-reference="A4"
            initial-page-number="1" language="en" country="us">

            and
            <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">
            <fo:block>Page <fo:page-number/> of
            <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="theEnd"/></fo:block>
            </fo:static-content>
            and in the end of fo document I added <fo:block
            id="theEnd"/>

            But the output is "Page 1 of ". Soem it seems theEnd
            does not work as expected. Can you suggest where I am
            doing wrong?

            regards,
            Ranjan
            --- Victor Vishnyakov <tch_@...> wrote:

            > Add
            >
            > page <fo:page-number/> of
            > <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="theEnd"/>
            >
            > to your fo:static-content and add
            >
            > <fo:block id="theEnd"/>
            >
            > to the end of your document. See "6.6.10.
            > fo:page-number" and "6.6.11.
            > fo:page-number-citation" for the details.
            >

            > Regards,
            > Victor Vishnyakov

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM

            http://my.yahoo.com
          • CHRISTIE HOLLIS
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 7, 2004
              I have this: Page <fo:page-number/> of <fo:page-number-citation
              ref-id="theEnd"/> to show the page #'s in the after section. I also place
              <fo:block id="theBeg" /> before the first block in the body section and
              <fo:block id="theEnd" /> after the last block in the body section. I also
              have a forced page break (<fo:block break-before="page"/ >), but I am unsure
              if having a forced page break matters or not, as I am fairly new to XSL:FO.

              Hope that helps some, Christie