OpenOffice to XSL-FO converter?

  • blackears2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2004
      I'd like to be able to turn OpenOffice documents into XSL-FO. I need
      to operate on the XSL-FO with a Java program I'm developing (which
      will then produce PDFs with FOP). Is there a program or plugin that
      will do this conversion for me?

      Mark McKay
      --
      http://www.kitfox.com
    • alexander_pakhutin
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2004
        Hello Mark!

        Take a look at RTF2FO converter - www.rtf2fo.com
        We support many RTF commands generated by OpenOffice now and are
        ready to extend them should you need more.
        You can discuss using RTF2FO in our group:

        Alex
        --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "blackears2001" <kitfox@k...> wrote:

        > I'd like to be able to turn OpenOffice documents into XSL-FO. I
        need
        > to operate on the XSL-FO with a Java program I'm developing (which
        > will then produce PDFs with FOP). Is there a program or plugin
        that
        > will do this conversion for me?
        >
        > Mark McKay
        > --
        > http://www.kitfox.com
      • Iceal Thaddeus Lim
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 28, 2004
          http://www.abisource.com/

          try this... just install the xsl-fo plugin... however
          the tables don't work yet.... you need to edit the
          table xml by putting <fo:table-column> in order for it
          to work.

          --- alexander_pakhutin <pakhutin_a@...> wrote:

          > Hello Mark!
          >
          > Take a look at RTF2FO converter - www.rtf2fo.com
          > We support many RTF commands generated by OpenOffice
          > now and are
          > ready to extend them should you need more.
          > You can discuss using RTF2FO in our group:
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Alex
          > --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "blackears2001"
          > <kitfox@k...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I'd like to be able to turn OpenOffice documents
          > into XSL-FO. I
          > need
          > > to operate on the XSL-FO with a Java program I'm
          > developing (which
          > > will then produce PDFs with FOP). Is there a
          > program or plugin
          > that
          > > will do this conversion for me?
          > >
          > > Mark McKay