Adding useful links to the XSL-FO Links page

  • AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2001
      I have just added the URL for the Antenna House XSL Formatter preview
      release to the Links page for the group.

      Please feel free to add other useful XSL-FO links to the Links page
      which can be found at:

      http://www.egroups.com/links/XSL-FO/

      I am not certain but you may need to be both a group member and
      logged in to eGroups.com to add a link to the page.

      Any web sites describing or offering XSL-FO tools, XSL-FO tutorials
      or XSL-FO example code would be suitable for addition to the Links
      page.

      Andrew Watt