Xml2PDF formatting engine version 2.1 released
- Xml2PDF formatting engine 2.1
November 17, 2004
Altsoft N.V. is proud to announce the release of version 2.1 of its Xml2PDF
The update includes:
- improved speed and memory management;
- improved font embedding and selection;
- support for patterns in SVG;
- support for XML image embedding based on "RFC2397: URL scheme" in all
- advanced HTML conflicts resolution in XHTML;
- enhanced UI in client applications;
All editions of Xml2PDF formatting engine, which include Client UI, Command
Line, Hotfolder and .NET API, are automatically updated.
Altsoft Xml2PDF is a .NET based formatting engine for converting various
XML-based formats to PDF. It supports XSL-FO, SVG, XHTML, XML+XSLT as an
input and generates PDF as an output.
Free evaluation versions for Client UI, Command Line and Hotfolder editions
are available for download at:
For evaluation of API edition please send the requests to:
For any additional information please visit our web site
http://alt-soft.com/ or e-mail to info@...