Re: [XSL-FO] Re: FOX:OUTLINE QUESTION

  • Glen Mazza
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2004
      I can't see anything obvious, but in the fop /examples
      directory there is a pdfoutline.fo example. Please
      create this file and confirm that it works well with
      your Acrobat reader.

      If it is working correctly, then check to see if there
      is anything structurally different between your FO and
      this FO example.

      Also, perhaps best at this stage to move your problem
      to the FOP-USER (fop-user-subscribe@...)
      mailing list -- you'll get a more concentrated set of
      FOP users on that list.

      Thanks,

      Glen Mazza
      Apache FOP Team

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM

      > --------------------~-->
      > Toolbar.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM

    • Rob Stote
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2004
        This is a question better suited for the FOP forum. As the fox:outline is a
        FOP extension.

        http://xml.apache.org/fop/maillist.html#fop-user

        I hope this helps

        Rob

        Hello all, I have a question about using the fox:outline to create
        bookmarks, I'm using fox:outline in my document but whenever I click on one
        of the bookmarks it takes me to the correct location except that it takes me
        to the next fo:block instead of the one with the id that matches the
        fox:outline. It allways points to the block following the one with the id,