Re: FOX:OUTLINE QUESTION

  • martinezn70
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2004
      <fox:outline internal-destination="A1">
      <fox:label>What Is Sortegories?</fox:label>
      <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B1">
      <fox:label>What Does Sortegories Do?</fox:label>
      <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B1C1">
      <fox:label>Basic Skills</fox:label>
      </fox:outline>
      <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B1C2">
      <fox:label>Vocabulary</fox:label>
      </fox:outline>
      <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B1C3">
      <fox:label>Comprehension</fox:label>
      </fox:outline>
      </fox:outline>
      <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B2">
      <fox:label>How Does Sortegories Fit Into LANGUAGE!?</fox:label>
      </fox:outline>
      </fox:outline>
      <fo:table-body>
      <fo:table-row height="6.75in">
      <fo:table-cell>
      <fo:block margin-right="0.5in" margin-left="0.5in">
      <fo:block font-size="16pt" font-weight="bold"
      id="A1">What Is Sortegories?</fo:block>
      <fo:block>
      <fo:leader/>
      </fo:block>

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, Glen Mazza <grm7793@y...> wrote:
      > Can we see a sample of your fox:outline code? I
      > wonder if you have the fox:label in the wrong
      > locations.
      >
      > Glen
      >
      > --- martinezn70 <martinez_nestor@h...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Hello all, I have a question about using the
      > > fox:outline to create
      > > bookmarks, I'm using fox:outline in my document but
      > > whenever I click
      > > on one of the bookmarks it takes me to the correct
      > > location except
      > > that it takes me to the next fo:block instead of the
      > > one with the id
      > > that matches the fox:outline. It allways points to
      > > the block
      > > following the one with the id, any idea why this
      > > happens? Any ideas
      > > as to how to solve this problem?
      > >
      > > thanks

      > > --------------------~-->
      > >
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM

    • Glen Mazza
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2004
        I can't see anything obvious, but in the fop /examples
        directory there is a pdfoutline.fo example. Please
        create this file and confirm that it works well with
        your Acrobat reader.

        If it is working correctly, then check to see if there
        is anything structurally different between your FO and
        this FO example.

        Also, perhaps best at this stage to move your problem
        to the FOP-USER (fop-user-subscribe@...)
        mailing list -- you'll get a more concentrated set of
        FOP users on that list.

        Thanks,

        Glen Mazza
        Apache FOP Team

        --- martinezn70 <martinez_nestor@...> wrote:

        > <fox:outline internal-destination="A1">
        > <fox:label>What Is Sortegories?</fox:label>
        > <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B1">
        > <fox:label>What Does Sortegories
        > Do?</fox:label>
        > <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B1C1">
        > <fox:label>Basic Skills</fox:label>
        > </fox:outline>
        > <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B1C2">
        > <fox:label>Vocabulary</fox:label>
        > </fox:outline>
        > <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B1C3">
        > <fox:label>Comprehension</fox:label>
        > </fox:outline>
        > </fox:outline>
        > <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B2">
        > <fox:label>How Does Sortegories Fit Into
        > LANGUAGE!?</fox:label>
        > </fox:outline>
        > </fox:outline>
        > <fo:table-body>
        > <fo:table-row height="6.75in">
        > <fo:table-cell>
        > <fo:block margin-right="0.5in"
        > margin-left="0.5in">
        > <fo:block font-size="16pt"
        > font-weight="bold"
        > id="A1">What Is Sortegories?</fo:block>
        > <fo:block>
        > <fo:leader/>
        > </fo:block>
        >
        > --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, Glen Mazza
        > <grm7793@y...> wrote:
        > > Can we see a sample of your fox:outline code? I
        > > wonder if you have the fox:label in the wrong
        > > locations.
        > >
        > > Glen
        > >
        > > --- martinezn70 <martinez_nestor@h...> wrote:
        > > >

        > > > Hello all, I have a question about using the
        > > > fox:outline to create
        > > > bookmarks, I'm using fox:outline in my document
        > but
        > > > whenever I click
        > > > on one of the bookmarks it takes me to the
        > correct
        > > > location except
        > > > that it takes me to the next fo:block instead of
        > the
        > > > one with the id
        > > > that matches the fox:outline. It allways points
        > > > the block
        > > > following the one with the id, any idea why this
        > > > happens? Any ideas
        > > > as to how to solve this problem?
        > > >
        > > > thanks

        > > > --------------------~-->
        > > > $9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register
        > anything.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM

        > Toolbar.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM

      • Rob Stote
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 16, 2004
          This is a question better suited for the FOP forum. As the fox:outline is a
          FOP extension.

          http://xml.apache.org/fop/maillist.html#fop-user

          I hope this helps

          Rob