Re: [XSL-FO] FOX:OUTLINE QUESTION

  • Glen Mazza
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2004
      Can we see a sample of your fox:outline code? I
      wonder if you have the fox:label in the wrong
      locations.

      Glen

      --- martinezn70 <martinez_nestor@...> wrote:

      > Hello all, I have a question about using the
      > fox:outline to create
      > bookmarks, I'm using fox:outline in my document but
      > whenever I click
      > on one of the bookmarks it takes me to the correct
      > location except
      > that it takes me to the next fo:block instead of the
      > one with the id
      > that matches the fox:outline. It allways points to
      > the block
      > following the one with the id, any idea why this
      > happens? Any ideas
      > as to how to solve this problem?
      >
      > thanks

      > --------------------~-->

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM

    • martinezn70
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2004
        <fox:outline internal-destination="A1">
        <fox:label>What Is Sortegories?</fox:label>
        <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B1">
        <fox:label>What Does Sortegories Do?</fox:label>
        <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B1C1">
        <fox:label>Basic Skills</fox:label>
        </fox:outline>
        <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B1C2">
        <fox:label>Vocabulary</fox:label>
        </fox:outline>
        <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B1C3">
        <fox:label>Comprehension</fox:label>
        </fox:outline>
        </fox:outline>
        <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B2">
        <fox:label>How Does Sortegories Fit Into LANGUAGE!?</fox:label>
        </fox:outline>
        </fox:outline>
        <fo:table-body>
        <fo:table-row height="6.75in">
        <fo:table-cell>
        <fo:block margin-right="0.5in" margin-left="0.5in">
        <fo:block font-size="16pt" font-weight="bold"
        id="A1">What Is Sortegories?</fo:block>
        <fo:block>
        <fo:leader/>
        </fo:block>

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2004
          I can't see anything obvious, but in the fop /examples
          directory there is a pdfoutline.fo example. Please
          create this file and confirm that it works well with
          your Acrobat reader.

          If it is working correctly, then check to see if there
          is anything structurally different between your FO and
          this FO example.

          Also, perhaps best at this stage to move your problem
          to the FOP-USER (fop-user-subscribe@...)
          mailing list -- you'll get a more concentrated set of
          FOP users on that list.

          Thanks,

          Glen Mazza
          Apache FOP Team

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM

        • Rob Stote
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 16, 2004
            This is a question better suited for the FOP forum. As the fox:outline is a
            FOP extension.

            http://xml.apache.org/fop/maillist.html#fop-user

            I hope this helps

            Rob