FOX:OUTLINE QUESTION

  • martinezn70
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2004
      Hello all, I have a question about using the fox:outline to create
      bookmarks, I'm using fox:outline in my document but whenever I click
      on one of the bookmarks it takes me to the correct location except
      that it takes me to the next fo:block instead of the one with the id
      that matches the fox:outline. It allways points to the block
      following the one with the id, any idea why this happens? Any ideas
      as to how to solve this problem?

      thanks
    • Glen Mazza
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2004
        Can we see a sample of your fox:outline code? I
        wonder if you have the fox:label in the wrong
        locations.

        Glen

        --- martinezn70 <martinez_nestor@...> wrote:

        > Hello all, I have a question about using the
        > fox:outline to create
        > bookmarks, I'm using fox:outline in my document but
        > whenever I click
        > on one of the bookmarks it takes me to the correct
        > location except
        > that it takes me to the next fo:block instead of the
        > one with the id
        > that matches the fox:outline. It allways points to
        > the block
        > following the one with the id, any idea why this
        > happens? Any ideas
        > as to how to solve this problem?
        >
        > thanks

        > --------------------~-->

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM

      • martinezn70
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2004
          <fox:outline internal-destination="A1">
          <fox:label>What Is Sortegories?</fox:label>
          <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B1">
          <fox:label>What Does Sortegories Do?</fox:label>
          <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B1C1">
          <fox:label>Basic Skills</fox:label>
          </fox:outline>
          <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B1C2">
          <fox:label>Vocabulary</fox:label>
          </fox:outline>
          <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B1C3">
          <fox:label>Comprehension</fox:label>
          </fox:outline>
          </fox:outline>
          <fox:outline internal-destination="A1B2">
          <fox:label>How Does Sortegories Fit Into LANGUAGE!?</fox:label>
          </fox:outline>
          </fox:outline>
          <fo:table-body>
          <fo:table-row height="6.75in">
          <fo:table-cell>
          <fo:block margin-right="0.5in" margin-left="0.5in">
          <fo:block font-size="16pt" font-weight="bold"
          id="A1">What Is Sortegories?</fo:block>
          <fo:block>
          <fo:leader/>
          </fo:block>

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 15, 2004
            I can't see anything obvious, but in the fop /examples
            directory there is a pdfoutline.fo example. Please
            create this file and confirm that it works well with
            your Acrobat reader.

            If it is working correctly, then check to see if there
            is anything structurally different between your FO and
            this FO example.

            Also, perhaps best at this stage to move your problem
            to the FOP-USER (fop-user-subscribe@...)
            mailing list -- you'll get a more concentrated set of
            FOP users on that list.

            Thanks,

            Glen Mazza
            Apache FOP Team

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM

          • Rob Stote
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 16, 2004
              This is a question better suited for the FOP forum. As the fox:outline is a
              FOP extension.

              http://xml.apache.org/fop/maillist.html#fop-user

              I hope this helps

              Rob