XSL Formatter V3.2 MR1 and Math Option Release Information

  • Keiko Hiraide
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2004
      XSL Formatter V3.2 MR1 and Math Option Release Information

      November 12, 2004
      Antenna House, Inc.
      Hello,

      Antenna House, Inc. is pleased to inform you that our newest XSL-FO
      processor, XSL Formatter V3.2 MR1 is now available. Math ML Option is
      released officially today.

      By using XSL Formatter V3.2 MR1 it's now possible to produce a quality
      format of a math expression embedded in XSL-FO and embed the rendered
      equation in PDF as vector data. By using MathML it is now possible to
      respond to the needs of creating a science and technology publication
      by XML both for the text and the expressions.

      For details, please refer to the following address:
      http://www.antennahouse.com/product/mathml.htm

      XSL Formatter V3.2 MR1 can be downloaded from:
      http://www.antennahouse.com/product/axfo30/download.htm

      Thank you

      Keiko Hiraide
      E-Mail hiraide@...
      International Sales Group
      Antenna House, Inc.
      Ina Branch
      Phone +81 265 76 9300 Fax +81 265 78 1668
      http://www.antennahouse.com/