table-header at page break

  • Vitaliy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2004
      I have the following problem with table headers in Apache FOP:

      If a table begins at the bottom of a page and space left on the page
      is enough to fit a table-header only, FOP places an alone table-header
      on the page before page break. Then FOP places a table-header and
      table-body on the next page as it use to be.

      As a result I have an alone table-header at the bottom of the first
      page.

      I did some insuccessfull experiments with keep-with-next,
      keep-with-previous, keep-together attributes. It seems to me that
      these attributes can keep table body rows together, but it can't help
      to awoid placing table header without table body.

      Does anybody know how to avoid such a problem and force FOP to keep
      table header together with table body?