How to apply bold attribute to a string?

  • sacrh
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2004

      I have FOP version fop-0.20.5 instaled on solaris.

      Can anybody tell me how I can apply a bold attribute to a sting
      of words in FOP without breaking a statement. I tried using

      <fo:block font-family="serif" font-weight="bold"><xsl:apply-
      templates/></fo:block>

      This gives a line break before & after the bold string.

      I tried using the </fo:inline-sequence> but it pops out a error ,

      Unsupported element encountered: inline-sequence

      Any ideas how I can do this ?

      !Thanks
    • sacrh
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2004