Problem converting XSL-FO to HTML

  • heT
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      BlankThere is no one who have got some idea or tried making xsl file for converting xsl-fo to html???

      Nothing is Impossible. I do Nothing!!

      Het
      Analyst Programmer Gateway Technolabs Pvt Ltd
      8th Floor, Corporate House,
      Judges Bungalow Road, Bodak Dev,
      Ahmedabad - 380054. INDIA.
      het@...
      het.toral@... mobile: 09426240240

      Signature powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?

      Add me to your address book...

      Have anyone tried writing XSL file for converting XSL-FO to HTML??

      Why write one when one already exists? I use this in my UBL Stylesheet
      Library, and my customers use this in production work:

      http://www.renderx.com/fo2html.html

    • omprakashvisvanathan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2004

        RenderX has made a stylesheet available for this.

        check out the fo2html.xsl file available at
        http://www.renderx.com/fo2html.html

        Regards,
        Omprakash.V