summary by each group help

  • Emily Yuxiang Zhou
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2004
      I just started to learn XSL.

      I have a question:

      I need to write a xsl file to calculate the total
      salary of each department and number of employee in
      each department based on the attached sample xml file.

      The format would like this:

      Department Total Salary Number of Employee

      accounting $300,000 4
      IT $850,000 13

      Could someone give me some hints how to do this?

      Thanks!

      =====
      Emily (Yuxiang) Zhou